CTSI TransPop offers a wide range of assets and capabilities for investigators. These resources have been developed under and grown out of the MURDOCK Study, which began in 2007.
The MURDOCK Study offers:
- Proposal Concept Form For prospective collaborators requesting access to the MURDOCK Study cohort, samples and data to design a research study. We offer support for developing and identifying study design, budget and funding sources. MURDOCK Study leadership reviews proposals on a rolling basis.
- Analysis Topic Request Form For MURDOCK investigators interested in accessing data sets from the Community Registry. External collaborators or sponsors may also submit this form, but a MURDOCK investigator must be included as a co-author. The MURDOCK Analysis and Publications Committee reviews topic requests on a rolling basis.
- Data Assets The MURDOCK Study offers access to nearly 450,000 annotated samples from more than 12,500 study participants. Samples are paired with clinical data, annual follow-up data and medical records. Each participant is geospatially mapped.
- Registry Demographics An overview of current demographics of the MURDOCK Study Community Registry and Biorepository.
- Data Dictionary The MURDOCK Integrated Data Repository (MIDR) contains a breadth of data collected from study visits and annual follow-up questionnaires. Data collected during the enrollment visit includes self-reported lifestyle, demographic, medication, and health information, as well as clinical measurements. Follow-up questionnaires collect updated, self-reported information on an annual basis.
To discuss opportunities for collaboration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Julie Eckstrand (336) 260-9802 or Karen Johnson (919) 668-8447. All proposal ideas are reviewed and approved by MURDOCK Study leadership.