Don’t forget to complete your Annual Follow-Up Form when the MURDOCK Study contacts you every year around the anniversary of your enrollment.Continue reading →
- In the Community
The success of the MURDOCK Study correlates directly to the engagement of community partners and their willingness to actively support this long-term health study.Continue reading →
CTSI TransPop offers collaborators a breadth of assets and capabilities for investigators. These resources have been developed under and grown out of the MURDOCK Study that began in 2007.
CTSI TransPop is committed to informing participants about all of the latest research findings from study investigators. Publications and abstracts are available here.Continue reading →
- Walk With A Doc -June 2, 2018!
Get your walking shoes on, because the next Walk With A Doc will be June 2 starting at 9 A.M.! The topic coming soon!
- Engagement Corner
We are excited what 2018 will have in store for TransPop! Check out some pictures from community events so far.
- Healthy Happenings Calendar
Find upcoming health events on the Healthy Happenings Calendar! You can find anything from cooking classes, support groups, and also our Walk with a Doc events.
The MURDOCK Study partners with the David H. Murdock Research Institute to access world-class technologies and platforms. Click on the logo above to see what other projects the DHMRI is supporting.Continue reading →
- The Campus Continue reading →
- Duke CTSI
- Establishing a New Baseline of Health and Research Participation for Diverse Populations The Project Baseline study seeks to collect health information from a diverse group of people and monitor how that information changes over time to uncover new insights about the transition from health to disease. The information gleaned from this study will help us better understand how factors such as genes, lifestyle, and the environment influence health.Continue reading →
- Kannapolis couple become 299th, 300th participants to join COPD study
KANNAPOLIS, N.C.—Dec. 18, 2017—The first time Joseph Griggs met Nellie Griggs, he made a bold prediction.
“You’re going to be my wife,” Joseph told Nellie in August 2001 while they chatted in a New York City park.Continue reading →