- Plez MC, Densen S, Nunes P, Bouk LB, Cornish MA, Dunham AA, Dolor R, Newby LK. Behind-the-Scenes: One Size Doesn’t Fit All in a Community-Based Registry. Presented at the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (Salt Lake City, UT), April 25, 2015.
- Younes M, Del Fiol G, Tenenbaum JD, Walden A, Zozus MN. Evaluating Common Data Models for Use on a Longitudinal Community Registry. Presented at AMIA Joint Summit on Translational Science (San Francisco, CA), March 23, 2015.
- Bouk LB, Nunes PB, Cornish M, Smerek M, Ellis K, Tenenbaum J, Dunham A, Dolor R, Christian V, Califf RM, Newby LK. Piloting Random Sampling to Diversify a Community Registry and Biorepository: Changing the Landscape for Participant Recruitment. Presented at Association of Clinical Translational Science (Washington, DC), April 2014.
- Tenenbaum J. The MURDOCK Study: Building a Community-based Registry & Biorepository for Disease Reclassification. Presentation to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)’s Data Science Seminar Series, August 19, 2014.
- Nunes PM, Plez MC, Cornish MA, Bouk LB, Dunham AA, Smerek MM, Ellis K, Dolor R, Christian V, Califf RM, Newby LK. Engaging the Latino Community for Recruitment into a Large Population Registry and Biorepository. Accepted for presentation at the American Public Health Association Annual Meeting (New Orleans, LA), November 2014.
- Steele D, Smerek MM, Ellis K, Walden A. Another Tool in the Data Management Toolbox: Improving the User Experience with Usability and Evaluation Techniques. Accepted for presentation at the Clinical Data Management Conference (Las Vegas, NV), Sept-Oct 2014
- Wixted D. The MURDOCK Study: Therapeutic Innovation through Understanding the Molecular Underpinnings of Chronic Diseases. Presented at the Drug Information Association, June 23, 2013
- Nunes PB, Cornish M, Bouk L, Smerek M, Plez M, Dunham A, Wixted D, Dolor R, Christian V, Califf R, Newby LK. The MURDOCK Study: Enrolling a diverse population into a community registry and biorepository for patient population characterization. Presented at the Translational Science Annual Meeting, April 17, 2013
- Hayden KM, Makeeva OA, Dunham A. Preparing for Global Clinical Trials in Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention: The Influence of Regional, Cultural, and Clinical Differences on Results of Cognitive Testing. Presented at Alzheimer’s Association International Confernce, July 18, 2013.
- Richesson RL, Vehik K. Standardized Approaches to the Collection and Analysis of Medication Data Using Public Data Standards and Software. Presented at AMIA Summit, March 13, 2013
- Wixted D, Nahm ML, Smerek M, Walden A, Tenenbaum JD, Dunham AA, Pieper CF, Cornish MA, Christian V, Dolor RJ, Newby LK, Califf RM. The MURDOCK Study: Self-reported and EHR-derived Phenotypes Supporting Biomarker Discovery. Presented at the AMIA Summit on Clinical Research Informatics, March 10, 2013.
- Smerek MM, Bouk LB. Enrolling and Retaining a Diverse Community-Based Population: Challenges and Strategies. Presented at the Association of Clinical Research Professionals, April 20, 2013.
- Bennett BD, Tenenbaum JD, Christian V, Cornish MA, Dolor RJ, Dunham AA, Ginsburg GS, Kraus VB, Nahm ML, Newby LK, Svetkey LP, Udayakumar K, Califf RM. The MURDOCK Study: A Rich Data Resource for Biomarker Discovery and Validation. Presented at the AMIA Summit on Clinical Research Informatics, March 10, 2013.
- Dundee C, Smerek M, Waters A, Walden A, Nahm M, Wixted D, Tenenbaum JD, Richesson RL. Managing Medication Data in a Longitudinal Community-Based Registry & Biorepository. Presented at the AMIA Summit, March 8, 2013
- Uzarski D, Stiegler P, Christian V, Newby LK, Califf RM. Partners in Progress: Changing Clinical Practice through Biomarker Research. Presented at the Clinical Research Management Workshop, June 4, 2012.
- Tenenbaum J, Christian V, Burrell G, Cornish M, Dolor R, Dunham A, Ginsburg GS, Kraus VB, Nahm ML, Newby LK, McCarthy J, McHutchison M, Svetkey L, Udayakumar K, Califf RM. The MURDOCK Study: a Framingham for the Genomic Era. Presented at the Translational Science Annual Meeting, April 13, 2012.
- Wixted D, Nahm ML, Smerek M, Walden A, Chakraborty S, Waters A, Dunham A, Tenenbaum J, Dolor R, Newby LK, Califf RM. Leveraging Longitudinal Electronic Health Record Data to Reclassify Chronic Diseases. Presented at the Translational Science Annual Meeting, April 13, 2012.
- Wixted D. The MURDOCK Community Registry and Biorepository: Collaboration as the Driving Core of a Translational Research Engine. Presented at the Drug Information Association Annual Meeting, June 24, 2012.
- Smerek M, Walden A, Waters M, Frund J, Franklin C, Del Fiol G. Development of a Versatile System to Facilitate Recruitment into a Large Community-Based Registry and Biorepository. Presented at the American Heart Association Annual Meeting, November 6, 2012.
- Bouk LB, Dunham AA, Bhattacharya S, Cornish MA, Smerek M, Nunes P, Newby LK, Dolor R, Christian C, Burrell G, Tenenbaum J, Wixted D, Nahm ML, Ginsburg GS, Califf RM. The MURDOCK Study: Enrolling a Diverse Population into a Community Registry and Biorepository. Presented at the Clinical Research Management Annual Meeting, Yale University, June 5, 2012.
- Bhattacharya S, Dunham AA, Cornish MA, Tenenbaum J, Ginsburg GS, Udayakumar K, Pieper CF, Nahm M, McHutchison JG, Christian V, Miranda M, Dolor RJ, Califf RM, Newby LK. MURDOCK Study Community Registry and Biorepository: Design and Rationale. Presented at the Translational Science Annual Meeting, April 13, 2012.
- Cirulli ET, Zhu M, Shianna KV, Ge D, Goldstein DB. 2011. Next generation sequencing of centenarian and control genomes. In American Society of Human Genetics/International Congress of Human Genetics, Montreal (presentation in Nov 2011).
- Smerek M, Walden A. Clinical Data Management in a Community Registry. Presented at Society for Clinical Data Management Annual Conference. September 11, 2011.
- Lucas JE, Thompson JW, Dubois LG, McCarthy J, Patel K, Tillman H, Thompson A, McHutchison J, Moseley MA. Metaprotein Expression Modeling for Label-Free Quantitative Proteomics. Presentation at 2011 RECOMB Satellite Conference on Computational Proteomics. San Diego, CA, March 13, 2011.
- Thompson JW, Dubois, LG, Lucas J, Patel, K, McCarthy JJ, McHutchison JG, Moseley, MA. Comprehensive Biomarker Discovery Platform Reveals Qualified MRM Assay for Prediction of INF/Riboflavirin Treatment Response in Hepatitis C Patients. Poster presentation at the Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities Meeting, San Antonio, TX, February 19, 2011.
- Truffa AAM, White KR, Lopes RD, Pieper KS, Granger CB, Newgard CB, Kraus WE, Hranitzky PM, Califf RM, Shah SH, Newby LK. Peripheral Blood Metabolic Profiles Identify Patients at Risk for New Onset Atrial Fibrillation. Presented at American Heart Association Scientific Session, Orlando, FL. November 15, 2011.
- Bhattacharya S, Craig DM, Haynes C, Granger CB, Stevens RD, Hauser ER, Kraus WE, Newgard CB, Newby LK, Shah SH. Peripheral metabolite profiles discriminate coronary artery disease in a sequential cohort of cardiac catheterization patients. American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2011.
- Shah AA, Craig DM, Haynes C, Bain J, Stevens R, Hughes GC, Newby LK, Hauser ER, Kraus WE, Newgard CB, Gregory SG, Shah SH. Integration of genetics with metabolomics identifies a novel gene associated with risk of incident cardiovascular events: TRAF3IP2. American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2011.
- Chakraborty S. The MURDOCK Integrated Data Repository (MIDR): an integrative platform for biomarker research. Presented at the Association for Clinical Research Training / Society for Clinical and Translational Science (ACRT/SCTS), Washington, DC, April 5, 2010.
- Johnson CM, Nahm M, Shaw RJ, Dunham A, Newby K, Dolor R Smerek M Del Fiol G, Zhang J. Can Prospective Usability Evaluation Predict Data Errors? Presented at AMIA Symposium. November 17, 2010.
- Kraus VB, Feng S, Wang S, White S, Ainslie M, Helio Le Graverand M, Brett A, Charles HC. Subchondral Bone Trabecular Integrity Predicts and Changes Concurrently with Osteoarthritis Progression. Presented at OARS Congress. September 26, 2010.
- McCarthy JJ, Cyr D, Lucas J, Thompson JW, Patel K, Thompson A, Tilmann H, Clark PJ, Moseley MA, McHutchinson JG. Serum Proteomic Profiles Associated with IL28B Genotype among Chronic Hepatitis C Patients. Presented at American Academy for the Study of Liver Disease. October 15, 2010.
- Qin X, Schmidt S, Hauser ER. Sequence similarity-based association tests under genetic heterogeneity and population stratification. Presentation to The American Society of Human Genetics, Nov 2010
- Shah SH, Sun JL, Piper K, Haynes C, Muehlbauer M, Bain JR, Hauser ER, Kraus WE, Newgard CB, Granger CB, Califf RM, Newby LK. Insulin-like growth factor binding protein (IGFBP) 2: A novel metabolic biomarker strongly predictive of future cardiovascular events. Presented at ACC. March 15, 2010.
- Tenenbaum JD. MIDR 1.0: The MURDOCK Integrated Data Repository. Poster presentation at the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) Summit, San Francisco, CA, March 12, 2010.
- Newby LK, Shah S, Sun JL, Piper K, Hauser ER, Kraus WE, Granger CB for the MURDOCK Horizon 1 Cardiovascular Disease Investigators. Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW) is a Strong Predictor of Outcome and is Weakly Associated With Clinical Variables in Patients at Risk for Cardiovascular Events. Presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, November 2009.
- Thompson JW, Dubois L, Soderblom E, Catterall J, Feng S, Wang S, Lucas J, Kraus VB, Patel K, McCarthy JJ, McHutchison JG and Moseley MA. Using Proteomics and Established Patient Cohorts to Address Relevant Clinical Biomarker Needs: The M.U.R.D.O.C.K. Study. Presentation at Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s ADAPT 2009 Conference, Washington, D.C., September 25, 2009
- Rowell J, Thompson A, Guyton JR, Lao XQ, Patel K, McHutchison J, McCarthy JJ. The MURDOCK Study. Serum Apolipoprotein C-III levels are independently associated with hepatic fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection. Poster presentation, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) November 2009.
- Shah SH, Crosslin DR, Nelson S, Haynes C, Boling CL, Bain J, Muehlbauer M, Stevens RD, Brantley PJ, Stevens V, Hollis JF, Appel LJ, Lien L, Newgard CB, Svetkey LP. Metabolomic Profiles Are Associated with Baseline Insulin Resistance and Improvement in Insulin Resistance with Weight Loss in the WLM Trial. Presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, November 2009.
- Shah SH, Sun JL Pieper K, Crosslin DR, Haynes C, Bain JR, Muehlbauer M, Stevens RD, Hauser ER, Kraus WE, Newgard CB, Granger CB, Califf RM, Newby LK. Plasma Metabolomic Profiles Predict Future Cardiovascular Events. Presented at America Heart Association (AHA) Annual Meeting. November 19, 2009.
- Tenenbaum JD, Blach C, Chakraborty S, Dunham A, Feng S, Gardner M, Haynes C, Lobach D, Lucas J, McCourt B, Nahm M, McCarthy JJ, Califf RM. The MURDOCK Study: Reclassifying disease using molecular biomarkers. Poster presentation at the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) Summit on Translational Bioinformatics, March 2009.
- Chakraborty S, Blach C, Gardner M, McCourt B, Nahm M, Tenenbaum JD. The MURDOCK Integrated Data Repository (MIDR): An integrative platform for biomarker research. Poster presentation at the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) Summit, November 2009.
- McCarthy JJ, Patel K and McHutchison JG. Strong Racial Differences in Lipid Metabolism Genetic Associations with Hepatic Fibrosis in Chronic Hepatitis C Infected Patients. Presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), San Francisco, CA November 3, 2008.
- Patel K, Lucas J, Thompson J, Moseley M, Uzarski D, Tilmann H, Califf R, McCarthy J, McHutchinson J. High Predictive Accuracy of an Unbiased Proteomic Progile to Predict Sustained Virologic Response in Genotype I Chronic Hepatitis C Patients. Presented at American Association for the Study of Liver Disease. October 15, 2008.
WordPress is a content management system and should not be used to upload any PHI as it is not an environment for which we exercise oversight, meaning you the author are responsible for the content you post. Please use this system accordingly.